Learn how to use Zoho CRM with expert Zoho CRM training.
The How to Use Zoho CRM course teaches you all the essentials skills you need to the get the right information in and out of Zoho CRM quickly and in the RIGHT way.
Using Zoho CRM should make your life easier, right?!
Your organization has rolled out Zoho CRM or is about to, and you know it’s going to help you manage your customer data and sales better, but there’s just so much to learn!
Is this you?
- Do you want to use all the great features in Zoho but are not even sure where half of them are
- Are you getting confused by Zoho’s Sales Process?
- Are you struggling to get customer data into Zoho CRM the RIGHT way?
- Are you ‘beaten up’ about not getting calls, meeting, and emails to customers recorded in CRM?
- Are you getting frustrated by the difference between a Lead and Opportunity?
- Do you wish you could get a better understanding of how your business is doing using the Dashboards?
Don’t worry. This course will take you through everything you need to know to be up and running like a pro!
Who this course is for
- Business Owners
- Sales Managers and their teams
- Finance and Administration teams who work with customer data and need to keep accurate records
- Anyone who needs to use Zoho CRM in their job!
A few things to know about this Zoho CRM course.
- It is NOT just for sales people. The course will cover every aspect of sales AND customer management so is a perfect starter for everyone in your organisation who needs to accurately record and share information about customers.
- This course is for all skill levels. It’s designed to teach new users up to experienced system administrators all they need to know to get up and running quickly with Zoho CRM.
- The course is video based so you can learn at your convenience. It includes over 6.5 hours of training content. You can go over material at your own pace.
- It’s a fraction of the cost of on-site training. A full day training course in a classroom can cost your organisation around £800 (~$1,000) or more. This costs you a LOT less.
What will you learn in this Zoho CRM training course?
This is just a taste of what you’ll get in this comprehensive course:
2. Getting around CRM.
- Navigate around the CRM interface quickly and efficiently
- Organise, view and sort your data using lists and filters
- Settings to be configured by individual users and settings for administrators
- View and send emails by connecting any email client
- An overview of Zoho modules and how to use them
- Assign tasks, add events and log phone calls for yourself and other CRM users
- How and where to store documents in the CRM
3. Designing your Sales Process.
- Understand the Business-to-Business (B2B) sales process in Zoho
- Understand the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) sales process in Zoho
4. Recording Leads, Customers and Deals.
5. Tracking your sales activity.
- Creating Quotes
- Creating Sales Orders
- Creating and sending Invoices
- Generating Purchase Orders
- Adding Products, Vendors and Pricebooks
6. Recording issues with Cases and Solutions.
- Monitoring and responding to customer feedback to products or services with Cases and Solutions
7. Marketing with CRM.
- Understanding which marketing campaigns generated sales
- Managing your social media with Zoho CRM
8. Creating Reports, KPIs and Dashboards.
- Turn your data into visually appealing reports and insightful dashboards to track your KPIs
9. Extending CRM and building templates.
- Connecting to other business applications using Integrations
- Sending standardised messages with Templates and Mail Merge
10. Wrapping up.
Are there any prerequisites to this course?
You can use any level of Zoho subscription to experience most of the course. However, to follow along with transaction modules such as Quotes, Sales Orders, Invoices, Purchase Orders, Products and Pricebooks you should be on the Professional subscription at the very least.
Don’t worry, you can upgrade Zoho temporarily with a free trial and complete the full course. If you don’t like or need the higher subscription, you can simply downgrade after finishing the training course for free with no charge to your credit card.
I build CRM systems for organisations small and large, and I’ll be your teacher.
My name is Tabish Alam, and I’m a Senior Consultant at one of the top Zoho Partners in Europe. I hold a Level 2 Certification in Zoho CRM, which is currently the highest level possible.
I design and build Zoho CRM systems for clients across the world and have personally implemented over 80 systems for organisations of all sizes in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, professional services, IT, construction, pharmaceutical, and non-profits.
I regularly run on-site training for Zoho applications and hear a lot of questions about Zoho CRM from users and administrators alike. In this CRM User course, I share the answers to those questions, as well as hints and tips to make using your new CRM system simpler. If you’re looking for Admin courses sign up for my course alerts.
Updates and feedback.
Zoho CRM gets new features all the time, so I’ll be keeping this training course up to date. Be sure you check back regularly.
When you subscribe to my Youtube channel or sign up for updates on my website, I’ll let you know when I’ve produced new free mini-courses or updates to this course.
Finally, please let me know how you get on with the material. Your feedback is extremely valuable in making the courses even better.
How to Use Zoho CRM
Study at your own pace, learn from home.
Complete "How to Use" training course
Online video-based training
Over 6.5 hours of content
Access on mobiles, tablets and desktops