Take control with expert Zoho CRM Administrator training.
The Zoho CRM Administrator Training course teaches you how to configure users, tools and data access the RIGHT way so users can get more done and you spend less time troubleshooting.
Protect your data, control user access and extend what Zoho CRM can do and how it works.
Is this you?
- Do you want to prevent unauthorised access to data?
- Do you want to make sure you stay on the right side of data privacy and compliance legislation such as GDPR?
- Do you want to avoid messages slipping through the cracks across all your channels of communication?
- Are you looking for help to extract better insights from all the data in the system?
- Do you need to connect CRM to other business applications being used across your organisation?
- Do you want the ability to programme custom functionality?
Don’t worry. This course will take you through everything you need to know to be up and running like a pro!
Who this course is for
- Business Owners and Sales Managers who don’t have access to IT specialists
- Business support and IT teams who needs to manage users or make changes to how Zoho CRM works in your organisation!
A few things to know about the Zoho CRM course.
- It is NOT just for IT people. The course will cover all the essential aspects of setting up your Zoho CRM so is a perfect starter for anyone in your organisation who needs to manage and make changes to the system for users.
- This course is for all skill levels. It’s designed to teach novice and experienced system administrators all they need to know to configure the essentials tools and services within Zoho CRM correctly.
- The course is video based so you can learn at your convenience. It includes over 2 hours of training content. You can go over material at your own pace.
- It’s a fraction of the cost of on-site training. A full day basic administrator training course in a classroom can cost your organisation around £400 (~$500) or more. This costs you a LOT less.
What will you learn in this Zoho CRM Administrator training course?This is just a taste of what you’ll get in this introductory course:
2. Setting up users and access within the organisation.
- Managing personal settings and access security
- Setup user permissions for manager roles, users, profiles, and access to data
3. Data privacy and security.
- Import, export, and keep your data safe with backups
- Make your data collection and data processing comply with GDPR
4. Better communication with customers.
- Bring all your channels of communication together in one place
5. Getting more out of CRM.
- Encourage healthy competition with Gamescope
- Get deeper insights into your data with Zia, the AI assistant
- Programme CRM to do more for your business with Developer settings
- Connect to other business apps in the marketplace
6. BONUS Module.
- Manage your organisation’s users and applications in Zoho One
Are there any prerequisites to this course?
You’ll need to have Admin rights and have basic understanding of what users are trying to achieve with Zoho CRM. The CRM User Training course is helpful but not essential for this course.
NOTE: The user training course will be a prerequisite of the forthcoming Customising Modules and Fields course.
You can use any level of Zoho subscription to experience most of the course. However, to follow along with modules related to Zia you should be on the Professional subscription at the very least.
I build CRM systems for organisations small and large, and I’ll be your teacher.
My name is Tabish Alam, and I’m a Senior Consultant at one of the top Zoho Partners in Europe. I hold a Level 2 Certification in Zoho CRM, which is currently the highest level possible.
I design and build Zoho CRM systems for clients across the world and have personally implemented over 60 systems for organisations of all sizes in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, professional services, IT, construction, pharmaceutical, and non-profits.
I regularly run on-site training for Zoho applications and hear a lot of questions about Zoho CRM from users and administrators alike. In this CRM Administrators course, I share the answers to those questions, as well as hints and tips to make using your new CRM system simpler.
Updates and feedback.
Zoho CRM gets new features all the time, so I’ll be keeping this training course up to date. Be sure you check back regularly.
When you subscribe to my Youtube channel or sign up for updates on my website, I’ll let you know when I’ve produced new free mini-courses or updates to this course.
Finally, please let me know how you get on with the material. Your feedback is extremely valuable in making the courses even better.
Online Zoho CRM Administrator Training
Study at your own pace, learn from home.
- Complete user course
- Online video-based training
- Access on mobiles, tablets and desktops